2 January 2019 – The ITG technological center has started a selection process to recruit a professional for its office in A Coruña who will be responsible for developing Java/Spring-based web solutions and WEB development frameworks such as AngularJS.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
What can we offer you?
- Full time contract, conditions of employment in accordance with the candidate’s skills.
Working with SCRUM and Kanban methods to develop MVC components, SQL and NoSQL data models, management of DevOps systems (Ansible, Docker Swarm, Apache, AWS), test cases and technical documents.
- Contributing to the creation of new solutions in a private technological center leading in IA, IoT and RA technologies where you will have to show your talent every day.
- Being part of a multidisciplinary team of engineers (civil, telecommunications, industrial, computer and aeronautical engineers as well as architects) where you will continue learning and bringing innovative solutions for critical problems in emerging sectors.
What we are looking for?
- Graduate in Computer Engineering or Telecommunications Engineering
- 2 years’ experience in Full-Stack activities.
- Functional capacity (understanding and defining functional processes) and capacity for technical analysis (understanding existing models/architectures and defining new models depending on functional requirements).
- Experience in Java with MVC Spring, Hibernate, Maven frameworks.
- SQL, spatial and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in version control and deployment management (GIT, Jenkins) and DevOps (Ansible, Docker Swarm, Apache, AWS).
- Teamwork skills, taking the initiative to propose ideas.
- Eager to learn and improve.
Renowned technology center
ITG is a private technology center located in the city center of A Coruña (Spain), leader in national and international R&D projects and with 28 years of experience. Our mission, carried out by the ITG staff, is to improve business competitiveness through research and the provision of professional services related to communications and sensors, UAS and water, energy and environmental technologies.
We offer professional development in multidisciplinary work teams, with highly qualified people who participate in cutting-edge projects in line with the values that define us. Self-realization is one of the most important values for ITG professionals, a result of applying the skills of our professionals to the challenges they face every day.
ITG is a 100% privately-funded foundation and a National Technological Center officially recognized by the State. We are part of the governing council of the Spanish Federation of Technology Centers (FEDIT). We currently hold the presidency of said Federation with 34 associated technology centers, 3,341 employees and 13,000 business clients.