ITG provides the perfect framework to achieve the level of satisfaction and quality you need.
The general director of ITG has chaired the Spanish Federation since 2015, which brings together 47 technology centers with 6,000 employees and a turnover of 600 million euros. Memory 2019
National Technological Center
Officially recognized by the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness since 2012, registered under number 115.
Office for the Transfer of Research Results (OTRI)
Recognized by the Ministry of Science and Innovation and registered under number 153
AceleraPyme Office for Digital Transformation
Recognized by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation. Period 2021-2023
CERVERA Technological Center of Excellence in Intelligent Transport
Recognized by the Ministry of Science and Innovation and the CDTI (CER20191007) for the development of “New technologies for intelligent transport based on Autonomous Aerial Mobility”: iMOV3D.
CERVERA in Energy Transition
Recognized by the Ministry of Science and Innovation and the CDTI (CER20191019) for the “Development of energy positive local communities with hybrid storage and renewable generation systems”: Hysgrid+.
CERVERA Technological Center of Excellence in Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Recognized by the Ministry of Science and Innovation and the CDTI (CER20191011) for the “Leadership of R&D&I in Applied Artificial Intelligence”: CEL.IA.
National Operator of Remotely Piloted Aircrafts (RPA)
Recognized by the State Agency for Aviation Safety of the Ministry of Public Works and Transport AESA.
Acreditados por ENAC for the Certification of Persons, more specifically of BREAAM advisors responsible for the assessment of sustainability in the construction sector, in accordance with the UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17024 standard (See technical annex)
Our Management Quality System has been certified by AENOR in accordance with UNE-EN ISO 9001, ER-0296/2008 and in our R&D&I Management System in accordance with the UNE 166002, IDI-0029/2008 standard.
- UN Global Compact (United Nations Global Compact)
- Water Action Platform (Founding Member)
- WAITRO (World Association of Industrial and Technology Organisations)
- ASTM International (American Society for Testing and Materials – Plate)
- EUROCAE Working Groups (European Organization for Civil Aviation Equipment)
- EUROCONTROL (European Network of U-space Demonstrators)
- European Network of U-space Demonstrators (initiative by European Aviation Safety Agency, SESAR Joint Undertaking and Eurocontrol)
- AME (Alliance for New Mobilit Europe)
- LifeWatch (European Research Infrastructure Consortium for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Research)
- SS4AF (Smart Sensors 4 Agri-food, Smart Specialisation Platform)
- FEDIT (Spanish Federation of Technology Centers)
- European Water Technology Platform WATER EUROPE
- Spanish Aerospace Technology Platform PAE
- Spanish Water Technology Platform PTEA
- Spanish Photovoltaic Technology Platform FOTOPLAT
- Spanish Wind Energy Technology Platform REOLTEC
- Spanish Technological Platform for Energy Efficiency PTEE
- Spanish Technological Platform for Electrical Networks FUTURED
- Spanish Technological Platform for Energy Storage BATTERYPLAT
- Spanish Technological Platform for Hydrogen and Fuel Cells PTE-HPC
- Spanish Technology Platform for Software and Services INES
- FIEBDC (Spanish Association of Standard Interchange Format for Building Databases)
- AESA (Spanish Aviation Safety Agency) Working Groups
- ATIGA (Intersectoral Technological Alliance of Galicia)
- DIHGIGAL (Digital Innovation Hub Industrial de Galicia)
- Indoor Air Quality Cluster (IAQ)
- Food Cluster of Galicia (CLUSAGA)
- Galician Renewable Energy Cluster (CLUERGAL)
- Galician Audiovisual Cluster (CLAG)
- Environmental Solutions and Circular Economy Cluster (VIRATEC)